|The eSchool Solutions, ERO system is a centralized staff development tracking system. It is a comprehensive online technology based tracking system for all professional development provided by Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools. |
With the implementation of ERO, MNPS employees realize the following benefits:
- Improved tracking of and access to staff professional development history
- Improved communication; via the uninhibited access to comprehensive and detailed information, of staff development opportunities. Reporting process provides data to meet NCLB accountablity requirements.
- Empower district employees to take a proactive role in their professional development by providing ability to track their own professional development and register for classes online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Improved staff development processes and increased productivity through centralized, online, immediate access to class rosters and waiting lists generated from online registrations.
LOG ON to ERO
FIRST TIME USERS: CREATE A PROFILE FOR ERO
Before you can register for a class, you must set up your profile in ERO.
- Click on the link above to log on to ERO,
- Enter the Organization ID 37204 (Central Office zip code)
- Click on the “Don’t have a PIN?” link
- Enter your 6 digit ID and create a PIN
- Add your email address
- You can now use your 6 digit ID and PIN to register for classes in ERO
REGISTER FOR A CLASS
Click here to view a short tutorial on Getting Started Using ERO. (Please note that it is only accessible on the MNPS network.)
- Go to http://ero.eschoolsolutions.com (do not use the www. prefix).
- Enter the Organization ID 37204 (Central Office zip code).
- Enter your User ID (employee number).
- Enter your PIN Number (the number you chose when setting up your profile).
- Select Course Catalog tab.
- Search by Curriculum, Specific Course, Session or Specific Date (only enter information into one of these fields, not all of the fields at one time).
- When you find the training you want to attend, click register on the right side of course title.
- When you find the date of the training you want to attend, click register on the left side.
- Registration is now complete. A screen will automatically appear showing that you have registered successfully. You will also receive an email confirmation immediately and a reminder email 10 days prior to the training date.
- Call 1-877-453-3443
- Enter the Organization ID (37204)
- Enter your User ID
- Enter your PIN Number
- Press 1 - To register for a Session: Follow the prompts to enter a number unique to the course offering for which you want to register. This will be the Session Reference Number (SRN).
- Press 2 - To Drop a Session: Follow the prompts to cancel your registration for a course.
- Press 3 - To Review Your Schedule: This will give you a listing of the courses for which you are registered
- Press 4 - To Exit
DROPPING A CLASS
- Go to the My Current Schedule tab.
- View Schedule
- To drop a session, choose “click to drop” on left side of the course title screen.
- You will be asked, “Are you sure?” Click Yes.
*As an ERO user, you may view all completed trainings on the My Transcript tab.
*As an ERO user, you may be asked to complete an evaluation on line for various trainings.
Questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org